Staff Accountant needed for busy office for daily processing of financial activities for our client. We are looking for someone who is great at organizing priorities and who produces consistently great work with keen eye for details. Someone who is knowledge and ability to use applicable information technology and systems to meet work needs. Someone who has a positive attitude and excitement to learn.
- Communicates effectively with accounting mangers and partners, providing timely status reports.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with clients.
- Data entry for multiple clients
- Perform monthly credit card and bank reconciliations for a variety of clients.
- Maintaining account balances by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Maintaining historical records by filing documents.
- Processing payroll for clients.
- Good understanding of debits and credit.
- Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and assist in special projects as needed.
- 0-1 years of pertinent experience
- Experience with Xero, QuickBooks Online Accounting Software, Bill.com, and Microsoft Word & Excel a plus
- Experience with small to medium-sized businesses a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree required
- CPA exam candidate required